Listen on Apple Podcast and Acast.
For today’s episode, or listisode, we list 5 recent projects from the fashion industry that merge digital ownership with physical experiences.
1. Burberry and Minecraft’s coming collaboration of both physical and digital clothes.
2. Gucci Vault and Palace’s digital shopping space.
3. Running brands Satisfy and Norda’s new trail shoe comes with a dynamic NFT that changes the more you run.
4. Chanel’s new beauty salon with virtual and in-person workshops.
5. RTFKT and Rimowa merge the world of physical and digital craftsmanship in a suitcase and NFT drop.